PolarLava CycleLog V2.4.2

I've made some additional display changes to the CycleLog  Calendar.  This consisted of fixing the ride entries to display using the same fonts as the weekly summaries.  For months that have no rides on a particular day of the week, when displayed in low resolution or in a narrow view, the day would get squeezed to a narrow size.  A spacer in now placed in one of those empty days of the month that is not used to maintain the cell width.  From the previous PolarLava CycleLog V2.4.1 update, I fixed a stray table row that was causing the XHTML validation to fail.

Not specific to the CycleLog, but more of a site wide issue, I've fixed a Google Analytics javascript loading problem that would cause errors to appear in some versions of IE.  Some day I wonder if I end up breaking more things that I actually fix.  "Good grief, Charlie Brown."
July 16, 2007 @ 12:29 pm | Category:
comments powered by Disqus